3.18.2011

I Puffy Heart This

When I get excited about something....like really excited, I say to my blog friends to express this joy that I "puffy heart" it.  Yep.  I don't puffy heart something unless, well it truly deserves such a title.  It's my 10 so to say.  Last week I was doing just as I promised and was visiting all your sweet blogs.  Yep....if you've left a comment in the past month I've been visiting your blogs.  And honestly I've enjoyed every minute getting to know who is reading and commenting here in Mattie's Social Circle.  It's amazing how much we have in common even across the ocean!  Wow!
So while visiting this one blog I found these PUFFY HEARTS!!!!  EKKKKKKK!!  Of course I hit her etsy page immediately and poured over them to find the perfect one for me.  A few moments later Tammy sent me the sweetest darn email....made me cry.....so here's the thing.

 As blog writers we have no idea what words we say will strike chord with who.  I just write what I feel, straight from the heart. Sometimes it's silly stuff, sometimes what I am making, and sometimes how I am feeling.  All those words though at some point are bound to connect us.  Me and you.  And I like that.  I like that my words make you happy, inspire you, encourage and challenge you.  I puffy heart that part of my job as an artist.  Yep.  And I really like the words on this puffy heart:

"she believed she could so she did"............wonderful words to live by.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

What an amazing, perfect fit! This makes me laugh, your own puffy heart.

Unknown said...

I know, right? As my daughter would say!

Tammy Gilley said...

So glad you puffy heart your puffy heart. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails