12.15.2008

New Ways to Spread the LOVE

I found out about this super great site called papernstitch through reading my art buddy Sarah's blog last month. The genius Brittni Wood, also an artist and ART TEACHER (yeah!), started this site as a way for artists to gain more exposure. As many of you know, exposure is key to becoming a successful artist full-time. The great thing is I have a table here until mid-January. I've uploaded images from my etsy shop so that when you go to buy, you buy straight for there. Kind of hard to explain, just go and see for yourself. I am very excited and love who I'm hanging out with over there! Be sure to "spread some love" while there by clicking the heart to the left of my little Mattie and Mailey painting. Have a great night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails