2.08.2009

A Few New Goodies

Out on a Line
" It's time for work, it's time for play a little birdie says. "
These 3 little tricksters are out on the laundry line today, just looking for trouble! I had fun playing around with this composition, lots of patterns, papers, and words. My frame guy made up these two great frames from his burn pile wood to see what I thought. I am thinking I like them! What a perfect edge to these silly little compositions. No more burning for Phillip!
Resting Birds
"The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you."
I love to paint simple compositions of birds doing the most tender of things. Do they show affection? Do they bring tokens of their love to one another? I'd like to think so.



1 comment:

Carmen said...

These are just adorable! The color is fantastic!

Namasté,
Carmen

Related Posts with Thumbnails