2.14.2009

Okay, the Surprise is Out of the Bag!

Well, Jill received her little Valentine from Chad on Thursday. She said she came home and the cone (I made her a cone for her front door that I forgot to photo) was on the door. Hummmm.....And then the nest with pink bow...hummmm...and observant little Kathryn found that the nest had a BAG in it with the actual gift. The two pink pearl eggs represent her two daughters, Kathryn and Caroline. The pearls, well I love the little seed pearls in my jewelry making. They are tough on the eyes and hands, but they really make a nice necklace. All was made with lots of love.





On a side note, I was wearing my own little nesty creation today in Birmingham and had lots of comments on it. So I am thinking of making up some more nests and placing them in my Etsy shop very soon. Be checking my posts for when they'll be available. I can also custom make one for you. Amy, I promise you are first!
Sending you all lots of love on this special day. I know mine has been a lovely one. Lots of yummy goodies here. My children picked out my favorite, a chocolate chip cookie cake! I'm off for another slice now. Nighty night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails