5.07.2012

Morning! And a SALE!

I just wanted to pop in and say "hi!".  I slipped away last week.....across the entire USA without even telling you.  I know.  Can you believe I kept that secret?  It may be a few days before I'm up and running again here.  LAST art show of the season, and well actually for a spell is THIS WEEKEND in Dunwoody.  Lots of last minute details for this are under construction.  Including a sale.  Um, yeah.  A huge freaking SALE!!  I want get all the art out of my basement and get it into homes.  So if you've been wanting an original painting, ya might want to find sometime to get up to DUNWOODY this weekend!!  It's going to be a great show.  And a great sale!!  See you there!!!

1 comment:

Melissa I. said...

Oh man!!! I'll be out of town to celebrate Mother's Day with my momma! Maybe you'll have a couple of left-overs at the PSWs in June?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails