12.09.2013

Nashville Studio Be Holiday Show

This past weekend I headed up the interstate to Nashville for a Holiday Market at Studio Be.  Tiffin of Linwood Avenue and her buddy Reagan were there too!  It was such a fun area for a show, right on Charlotte Avenue.  There were literally 4 thrifty shops within walking distance of the studio.  Yeah...my kinda spot! 

Unfortunately Mr. Weather decided to take a turn on us and it was quite the scene in Nashville.  Going from 70' to below freezing was a shocker.  Even though I loved it (and actually wore a t-shirt home Sunday just to feel the cool on my skin)!  The threat of ice and snow kept a lot of shoppers cooped up in their cozy homes by the fire I'm afraid.  I did however manage to sell quite a few paintings and little baubles.  I think next year I'll go again....surely we won't have an ice storm 2 years in a row right?
Shannon and Cindy of the studio put on such a  nice show.  There was tons of yummy food, spirits and holiday music filling the air.  And the selection of vendors was awesome. 
 If you are sad you couldn't join us this weekend and would like to purchase a happy for someone or yourself, check out my etsy shop.  There's still plenty of time to get that special gift for someone that is truly one-of-a-kind and handmade in the USA.  See ya later in the week with my word for 2014.  I am super excited about it!!

1 comment:

nueva308 said...

Thanks for giving us great thing !

Nationalism

Related Posts with Thumbnails