1.19.2015

The Tryouts

Look at these handsome boys. Friends and teammates since age 7 I think. Last year they tried out as 8th graders and made the 9th grade high school team. Today they start tryouts for JV and Varsity. I am nervous excited for these boys. The potential in each of them shines so bright. I was telling one of the mom's the other day that one thing I love about them is the encouragement and joy they seem to have in one another's success. They each play different positions so there's no competition there. They each have strengths and weaknesses at the plate. They each have so much love and support from their families. So no matter what happens after this week, my hope is that this support continues. Real friendships are built on this type of foundation. Good luck boys! We all love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails