1.07.2009

Playing Around with Photoshop

I love to take pictures, always have. This is evident by the bazillion photo albums and stacks of pictures awaiting placement in photo albums I have in my home. Recently I bought the newest, most fabulous Canon Rebel camera. I have absolutely no idea how to use it, but it manages to take amazing pictures anyways. I needed a better camera to take photos of my art work and of course my two little ones! Here is an example of how it takes no Photoshop involved: Then today I decided to play around with Photoshop and found that I could do this:

And this:


And this:
Okay, I think I am going to take a Photoshop 101 asap! I am loving what this program to do with my little experiments already!
I have some birdhouses in the works and new jewelry to share very soon!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails