5.23.2015

Art Camp!!

There are still a few spots left in my summer art camps. I can not wait! It's my favorite time to teach. Lily and Lawrence LOVE it too. I literally have to put Lawrence in time-out by the end because he misses all his nap-times and gets super cranky. Love him.  Here's some samples I've found we are spring boarding off of:





Of course we'll be putting our own spin on each of the projects, but you get the idea. 2 packed days of art making in my personal studio. It rocks!! Email me for more details and to sign up.  jennihorne@ymail.com

3 comments:

Isabel said...

What fun they will have!!!Wish I lived near!!!

James Charlie said...

A little more of research could have strengthened the paper even further. However, worry no more, as the experts at myassignmenthelpau.com are here to offer you necessary Engineering Assignment Help guidance with assignments of all types including thesis, essay, dissertation and more.

John Hardy said...

He likes to cuddle and be held at all times. And holding him and a torch at the same time is just not a good idea. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail Custom Kraft Boxes for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails