5.08.2015

Paint Something Part 2...READY for REGISTRATION

Last year around this exact time I launched my first painting e-course. It was a project I'd dreamed about for what seemed like forever. And then one day I was like, "Ok Jenni, put on your big girl panties and do it. You can...You can...." I had no idea the blessing it would become not only financially for our family but for me personally as an artist. Your taking the class allowed me an opportunity to open up in ways I never knew existed. I found something inside myself...a giant so to say. Because let me be very honest, putting yourself out there in this platform is not easy. It is a TON of work. But worth every minute because it made me think about why and how I paint the way I do.
Which brings me to this summer....Summer 2015. And the launch of Paint Something: Part 2. You do need to take Part 1 first because I will not be going over the basics of my paintings, but rather diving into the painting process. If you visit the website here it tells you ALL about each course. The cost is $99 per course with a $10 discount if you sign up for both at the same time. I can not wait to see more of you in the course. Part 1 will be available again in July as well as Part 2. it all starts July 6th. So what are you waiting for.....join me on this amazing creative journey! Sign up now!

3 comments:

John Hardy said...

This course offer is very good. I really love it. Thanks for sharing this information. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

David said...

Really nice article. I appreciate your course offer is a good idea. Your first painting is so amazing and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this article with us. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

justin said...

Great information in this article. I get inspiring the writing skill for the writer. Your course offer is good news for students. I appreciate your all painting. Now it's time to get warwick taxi for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails