1.08.2012

The Great Etsy Partay!

The cobwebs have been removed from the ETSY shop peeps!!  Woohooo....right?  I've never been a high rolling etsy seller.  Nope.  I am to blame for this lack of rolling in dough sales too.  It's because I do not show it any love.  Not one bit.  But now that I've got myself in a position to not have to do as any art shows, and have given up a booth in a store, etsy is about to be the recipient of some serious loving.  Yep.  And last night I brushed away the cobwebs and got some pretty awesome stuff into the shop.  (Yes, I am totally biased!)  So please, head on over and buy away.  Because everything is one of a kind.  Seriously.  My shop is going to be built on the integrity of a true handmade shop.   

The jewelry section is soooooo yummy.  I've worn several pieces to make sure it wears well, and receives loads of compliments!  You will love your handmade goodness for years to come!  I've added crosses, bird cage hoops with clay birds, wirey birds and Shasta daisy fields to the batch this time.





So enjoy shopping!!  I certainly enjoyed the making!  Be looking for Tuesday's PARTAY post....I've decided to make this shop re-opening a toot the party horn event.   Today is the invite.  So, readers....you are cordially invited to the artsyorange etsy shop re-opening PARTAY!  Yeah!

Seriously...check back on TUESDAY.  What's a party without gifts???  hint..hint...Oh, and want a heads up on the gift?  Then you better go to facebook and get to liking me.  Because I plan to spill the beans there.   See you Tuesday friends.  Tonight I am going to do a little happy dance in my studio that this is done.

4 comments:

linwood avenue said...

such a huge hurdle-congrats! the pics look great too!

Felicia said...

Well done, the shop looks great! I'm impressed that you can still see to post this,it takes soooooo long to list things on Etsy.

Sylvie Créative - Créations Ma Déco Maison said...

Really cute!

My Beautiful World said...

Amazing love it. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit me sometime follow back if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
Always Wendy

Related Posts with Thumbnails