5.14.2014

Kirkwood Spring Fling this Weekend

I am so excited to be participating for the first time in the Kirkwood Spring Fling.  It's a sweet community right in the heart of Atlanta. The show is THIS Saturday from 10-8PM. It's going to be a perfect show weekend weather-wise. Perfect.
I've boxed up lots of goodies, including a box of felted bird sculptures I found hiding in a vintage suitcase. Lawd...there is no telling what else I've been missing!
In addition, I've collected quite an assortment of art work and am offering deep discounts on some of my favorites. So if you've been wanting an original painting THIS weekend is the place to visit. I hope you'll come out, enjoy the live stage, the artisans and share the gorgeous spring weekend with me!  Woohooo art shows!

1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails