5.16.2014

Notecards and Art Shows

I am constantly seeking out new product to sell at art shows. Affordable ways to reproduce my work in unique packaged up ways. These cards were one such idea that seriously I never got around to putting together. So at lunch yesterday I stacked, sorted, and tied up with twine these sets. It's 12 cards with 12 brown paper bag looking envelopes (they are super awesome looking with the cards). I totally forgot to take a photo of them packaged up. Duh. But you get the idea right?
 Again, these will be at the Kirkwood Spring Fling all day tomorrow. 10-8PM....I hope you'll come by and say HI!!! (and maybe watch my booth and let me make a potty run if you don't mind.....hehehe)

1 comment:

Webroot.com/safe said...

webroot.com/safe is a protection software solution that communicates with the cloud avoiding the hassle to manage the signature updates to deploy. for office setup visit support.office.com/setup

Related Posts with Thumbnails