9.10.2008

Fall Artwalk in Downtown Newnan

This Friday night from 5-8 PM merchants in downtown Newnan will be open late for the annual Fall Artwalk. It is always such a fun evening. Lots of people, lots of food and even more wine! This year I am participating as just an artist. I'll admit it is a bit strange being on the other side of the counter these days! My art will be featured at The Vintage-Flea right along side Valerie's, several jewelry artists, a pastel artist and probably more! We at the Flea always loved having lots of fresh artists featured.
I'll be bringing just my textured paintings this time around. I've developed this technique into something I really enjoy the process of. It takes 3 days to complete a painting, which makes me crazy impatient sometimes, but the end results always outweigh this impatience! Some come on down and say hello!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails