9.02.2008

Tag You're it!

I've never been tagged, and not sure I did this right but here goes:
This past week I was tagged by Bridgette .

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 5 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


Here's my list:
Valerie Dumas
Michele Maule
Lori Craig
Sara Anthony
Sara Hearn

Drumroll please..........my 6 unspectacular quirks are:
1. I can't make any art until my house is clean and orderly.
2. I hate to sleep with a ceiling fan on.
3. I treat my dog Lily like a human baby.
4. I check my e-mail like 50 times a day.
5. I've always had a fear of falling down stairs.
6. I love the smell of paint.

PS I actually looked up quirk in the dictionary and it said it is a perculiar trait. I imagine I have many more from other's eyes, but these are the ones I thought of first! Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

thanks for playing along!

I'm with you on #2.

Related Posts with Thumbnails