5.31.2009

Rise of the Creative Mind

While cruising the children's book area at Barnes and Noble I came upon this end cap. Yep......here we come left brains. Under the title, A Whole New Mind, is "Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel Pink". Hum. Maybe I'll read it. I already feel like I am at the top though. By the way, to the left was the Skinny Bitch display and the right was Eric Carle. Interesting combinations, don't you think?

I want to thank Jenny Doh, Editor-in-Chief of Somerset Magazines for including me in her personal blog this week which you can see here. I was tickled when she emailed and asked. I've been submitting some ideas to her publications over the past year and am very proud to say that my work will be featured in several of their publications over the next few months.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails