5.23.2009

Sending You Flowers

I LOVE this new product I found in Michael's! It's by K&Company...the designer is Carolyn Gavin. And get this, it is a pad chopped full of paper flowers, leaves and birds ready to just punch out, attach to wire a voila! Instant adorable bouquet that will never wilt. Of course in the rain we have been having it might, but I'll just plan to keep these on the interior of my home. hehe..
I found these great tin cones at Scott's last month. My plan was to make paper flowers to place in them and sell the finished products in my booth at the Flea. Finding these adorable paper flowers made the idea oh so much cuter! I also found in my trusty garage studio area this yellow paper fringe and pink flag picks. The only hard part to the entire project was drilling the holes for the ribbon. The rest was such fun to make.



The to/from flag pick was stamped using my vintage stamp set and brown ink. Crimpy filler and decorative ribbons complete the project. I am sure these will be purchased by someone who wants to give their friend the best "happy" ever!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails