Nothing like getting loads good news in a short spell. Yep. Too much. My head is still spinning. Want to know why? Of course you do!! So here goes the list:
1. Our house sale is progressing fabulously. No hitches as of yet. I say yet, because there is always the unknown....right?
2. We found a HOUSE, finally. Offer accepted. And loan process in progress. Whew.
3. If all goes well we move in 21 days. Yeah. I know. And yes. I am freaking out a tinge. Just a tinge. but that's is normal, right?
4. I had a beautiful delivery to my door yesterday of orange flowers from a sweet blog reader....she thought I might be needed those orange flowers about now. She was right.
5. I started my job today. Um. Yep. JOB. Ok, I know I already had many jobs some that paid, some that didn't. This is a big girl job with a photo ID, work email with my name in it, and a room with my name on it!! Oh, and a real paycheck with retirement deductions. Now if my calculations are correct I just need 22 more years, or is it 26? How old will I be then......old. The music and PE teacher and I joked today about our "extended maternity leave" and how we were all gonna have rockin' walkers when we were teaching at 70 due to this leave. Music will have chimes, PE will have built in nerf gun war ball shooters and I'll have a nice paint dispensing system built in so I can walk/roll around the desks and dispense paint with ease. It's going to be great.
So here are some pics of my sweet room. Meet the teacher is tomorrow and kids come in full swing Monday!! Wohooooo!! Here goes a new exciting chapter. And of course, I had to bring along my orange.
I'll be sure to share my newest paintings this weekend. Yes, I am painting too. It's my saving grace during all this chaos.