6.02.2012

If You Need Me...

So for 3 days straight my comment to the house full of kids was, "if you need me I'm in the basement."  Lost in the depths and layers of stuff.  Like holy cheese cracker I'd let this place go to POT!  I mentioned on my 52 canvases blog that this is the pattern.  Yep.  It is.  And right alongside this pattern is my crazy clean out freako mode.  I can't just clean one space and be done.  Nope.  Gotta clean out everything everywhere in the entire basement square footage. 

It started with the painting of the basement stairs.  Wait til I get those photographed.  You are going to flip out they are so cool!!  And then the bottom of the stairs, and then the storage area, then the gardening tool area, then the wood shop area, then the pretty part....then...then....geesh.  I have TOO MUCH STUFF.  Shut down, not sleep, ok get back to it Jenni you have like 20 people coming here next weekend!  I got it done.  Yeah me!

But I thought for a little treat I'd show you that indeed I can be messy, I can be a real person. I warn you, this is a tad scary.  hehehe....

The mess doesn't seem to bother little mountain lion Graham Cracker.   Cracking myself up that I am showing you this......I even found yellow jelly beans in a muffin tin on the table below.  From months ago, eww!!  Let me think, I want to say it was a van load for the Goodwill, 6 bags of garbage and a few boxes.   Like I said, when I clean out, I clean out! 


So, after all this work I am relieved it's done.  Especially since my Paint Something workshop is next weekend and there are a lot of you coming.  Now, the bomb that went off upstairs while I was downstairs is another story.  HA. 

Billy was most impressed.  But then said, "how long you think this will last?"  Oh he knows me so well!!  At least it will last until you guys come and see it sparkly clean.  And then help me make it messy again. 

1 comment:

Heidi Moos said...

If only we could play and someone else would magically put all the toys away while we sleep . . .

Can't wait for the class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails