3.18.2013

Big News..and Some Other Stuff

So the big news is the show came!!!! Woohooo!!   And then it went...sigh.....I've only like 500 photos to upload and edit before I can share the entire weekend.  I will say Vero did an amazing job of hanging the art.  All in order from week 1 to week 52.  It's funny, my friend Suzan noted that I musta been real happy week 12-30 because those all sold!  (That was summertime BTW)  I promise to get them uploaded by the end of the week.  I hope you'll come back and enjoy them.  You can still purchase a canvas on the website here:  Naked Art Gallery.  Cool right?   Only the canvases still available for purchase will appear on the site.  If you don't see the one you loved, well it sold.  19 of 52 sold to be exact!

In other news.....drum roll please.......I finished writing up my PLU's so I can now get my certificate renewed!!  Thank you oh thank you it's done.  I love my job here, but would really like to make more than $10 an hour.  Oopsy....did I just tell you what I make?  So I'll let you do the math on my monthly income based on 30 hours a week.  The position here is not a certified one.  So anyone can take the job really.  Of course they don't just hire anyone to be the art teacher, but my point is you don't have to hold a teaching degree in the Coweta County School system at the elementary level to teach art.  Whew.  That's a mouthful of information you probably didn't want to know.  I'm not jumping ship by any means.  But should a High School ship get an available room, I'll be swan diving on over.  Just sayin'. 

So gotta go.  I am beyond tired and icky feeling today.  It's the low after the high.  If you do shows ever you totally get how I am feeling right now.  I just want to curl up on my sofa with Lily and watch LMN all day and eat healthy food.  Yes, healthy because I ate every meal out from Friday lunch to dinner last night!  I am not an eating out kinda girl.  OH geeeesh and it just started monsooning here, even better reason to curl under covers with Lily!  2:30.....just around the corner!

Oh...and pitcured above with me are Joy and Tiffin.  My artsy peeps that came over to celebrate the weekend with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails