9.17.2013

Are You a Doer?

Are you a doer?  Would you like to be a painting doer?   Then join me for one of these upcoming amazing ART WORKSHOPS!  Woohooo.....

Tween Girls:  Young girls 5th grade and up are invited into my home studio to create a one-of-a-kind necklace pendant and acrylic painting on wood.   The necklace will have a chain and gift wrapping.  These workshops are perfect for gift making.

DATES:  Monday, November 25th:  9:30-1:30  (please provide a sack lunch)
                Saturday, December 14th: 10-2  (please provide a sack lunch)

Adult Folks:  Young at heart but over the age of 18 come on and join me as well in my home studio for jewelry making and painting.  Again, perfect for gift giving this holiday season.  Necklaces will have a chain and gift wrapping.

DATES:  Sunday, November 24th:  1-5PM  (bring a snackie)
                Sunday, December 15th:  1-5PM  (bring a snackie)

WORKSHOP COST:  $65
HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT:  email me:  jennihorne@ymail.com

I do hope you'll join me in making a memorable gift this Holiday season. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails