4.23.2009

Collage Therapy

I have decided that doing collage work is serious therapy for a painter in need of change. Man, I am having so much fun putting my new SEI paper and other vintage paper goodies into these compositions. I made these four birds to fit the lovely blue frames Phillip made. I just may not be able to release them for sale. You know, sometimes as an artist you just fall in love with a piece and can't part with it. I have walls of my own work to prove that. Maybe one day... I always say. I do have four more on the desk awaiting frames. They will all be priced under $100. All will be available (I think) this weekend in Senoia. Come on out and see me!! "Morning Whistle"
"Three Sisters", "Morning Whistle", "Renewed", "Lady Diane in the Mums"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails