4.14.2009

What I'm Up to Right Now

Well, for starters I've got a bin full of freshly made birdies! I can't resist a car trip project. So to and from Tennessee I made these little darlings, which Mailey laid all out last night and named. I just hope I can remember which name goes with which bird (she had me write them all down). Upcoming events are drawing near. So here's the low down on when and where you can find these birds, new paintings, framed tiles and a few surprise goodies!

Celebrate Earth Day: The Art of Green
Saturday, April 25th from 10-6PM
Historic Senioa, GA

Wesleyan School Joie de Vivre

Thursday, April 30th-May 2nd

Norcross, GA

Serenbe May Day Celebration

Sunday, May 3rd

12-5PM

Serenbe Community

I hope to see some of you at these events! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you at MayDay. Let me know if you need anything printed for your upcoming shows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails