6.02.2009

Indie Crafting It

This weekend Valerie and I went up to Atlanta for an Indie Craft Experience in Centennial Olympic Park. It was GREAT! I was so impressed with all the booth set ups, variety of crafts and the people selling. I can't wait to be a part of the next event they are having in the fall. Here's my find of the day by the super cool Wendy Allen of Miss Fitt: The group also holds on the first Thursday of each month a market at Young Blood Gallery in Virgina Highlands. I applied and was accepted for THIS Thursday. I am super excited to join the other talented artisans at the event. If you are in the area stop on in and say howdie!

1 comment:

panAsh said...

It was great to meet you and admire your work at Kraftworks last night! (I was the crochet girl next to you)

ash

Related Posts with Thumbnails