6.08.2009

Kraftwork Experience

Just wanted to post a few pics of my set-up for Kraftworks. This was last Thursday night at Young Blood Gallery and Boutique in Virgina Highlands. LOVE the gallery. It was so cool to see so many of my favorites from etsy in person. I was like, "Oooo...I know them and ooooo...I know them!" I of course spent a good bit to support the local crafters on fabulous finds. The event however, was pretty much a flop. It poured down rain that night. And since Virginia Highlands is a walking type community, no one was walking about.
I thought the art behind my sweet little tweets was a unique comparison. I had a blast with all the other vendors, love those Sweet Revolution chocolate gals, and my knifty crocheter. Can't wait to participate again. This time, without the rain!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails