11.03.2009

I Will Not Run in Circles....I Will Not Run in Circles...

So this week I've felt a little like this: A caged critter, who likes to run in circles, hoard yummy treats in my mouth, and then sleep really hard at all hours of the day. Well.... I don't have quite the luxury of sleeping anytime like Etsy above, but man with my head and body spinning all day getting ready for shows I have been getting some lovely slumber at night! Here's a peek at what is still to come for the first in my series of Holiday Shows starting this weekend. I finally have a vision for ornaments....using lots of glitter and little birds of course!

And then there are the yarn and felt projects that will have complimentary real fur. I can not seem to get her out of my project bins these days! I wonder what she'll do once all the projects are done and out of the baskets? So what's still yet to do you ask? Well, there is printing more coasters and packaging them, making new signage for everything (Christmasy for sure!), pendants need bails and packaging, all ornaments are still in pieces, 3 yarny wreaths to embellish, earrings to package, one angel to sand and paint, one Santa to hookup to his sleigh, and oh so much more. And last minute is not my way, off I go to get one last item done before hitting the hay! Have sweet slumber wherever you are!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails