2.12.2010

A Conversation This Morning....

This morning Mailey came running into my room where I was slumbering so sweetly and said, "MOM, are we skipping school?" I squint my eyes and said, "No it's a snow day." "What? There's no snow." "I know." And she ran off to William's room and talking 100 miles an hour about the situation. Here's our snow day below: Yep. No snow. Just dead winter grass. Urghhhhh... The Coweta school system does not have my back today. My list is a mile long which now with kids in tow will surely take twice as long. And my kiddos Valentine's Day parties were today. I always loved this day when I was in elementary school. All those love letters and sweet candy.......maybe that's why I am such a sentiment sap now. Well, off to Atlanta to drop off my pieces at Trinity School. Mailey is supposed to have a sleep over Disco Birthday Party tonight. Depending on the weather, it may be a fake sleepover. Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow....be careful out there :)

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails