2.07.2010

Slow Down Ernestine!

So either I am getting slap happy from all the paint fumes, or this painting seriously looks like little Sally is saying, "Ernestine slow down or you're gonna mess up my hair. And I just got back from the beauty shop!" Yep. It's the fumes. Lovin' this truck painting. I've been wanting to try one, and my buddy Laura said, "Hey I've got pictures of my Ernestine." She sent them my way, and here she is. I've always wanted a Mattie Blue truck. May not be able to sell this one.....
She's 24"x24", a little bigger than my regular paintings. And of course she'll have an old peely paint white barn wood frame. Hope you had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it! It's fun and free...and those paint fumes are working in your favour! lol

have a good night..come by sometime!

ciao bella

Dianne said...

Love the truck!

linda said...

Wow, fantastic!

lauragabbard said...

Ok so now I have tears in my eyes and goosebumps all over! Ernestine will forever live, it's awesome how you totally captured her. THANKS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails