4.23.2010

What I've Been Up To....

Of course I did a little more playing with the Brownie camera today. And I worked on a few new paintings for an upcoming show.This afternoon I laid down for a spell. Now, this is not a normal activity for me. I have to be beyond tired to even think about sitting for a spell, much less close my eyes before 9PM. But my body and mind needed a break. Mailey and William were playing with friends, so the house was quiet. I never really got to sleep, but rather a completely restful state. And that's when I got the idea for a new jewelry piece. See here:
OK, maybe you can't really see it that well. So here it is in full focus with my Rebel friend:

It's a little family tree necklace. It looks super cool on too. Ah.....back to the brushes now. Oh, and here's a Rebel friend picture of the new paintings. The one on the right says,
"Only from the heart can you reach the sky". Little blue bird is releasing heart balloons to his love that's sits on the moon for him. Aw....I really should work for Hallmark, don't you think?

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Love the necklace and the paintings... If you worked for Hallmark, you might not have as much fun as you have creating for yourself... which is why your art is so delightful...

Related Posts with Thumbnails