7.18.2009

Shop Updated!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I am taking an e-course with the sweetest person you'll ever know, Marissa. In one of the courses she said a sentence that resonated with me in regards to blogging and your online presence. You have to "show up". Show up. Huh.... Sounds pretty simple. If you are a reader of this blog you know I have no problem showing up here and sharing my newest creations. But where they go from here is where I seriously don't "show up", "drop the ball" as my Mom always said. I am famous for loading up my etsy shop and then forgetting about it until I get a random sale. So here's my new goal, and I have a note on the inspiration board to remind me to "show up" at least once a week in etsy. I'll be adding new products and fun goodies at LEAST once a week. I really do have so much to sell, and can't wait for you to see it. Starting with these babies: Trixie
Paprika

Josephine

These are the girls featured in Sew Somerset this month! They are now famous magazine models! They are listed for $40 each. So fly on over here to buy one today!
******I need help! Does someone know why my etsy link won't work? It keeps putting http://www.blogger.com/ before it thus not making my link work? urghhhh I am putting in the correct link which is http://www.artsyorange.etsy.com/. See there it is....hummmm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails