12.10.2010

A Little Painting For Christa


Ok, so maybe it's not so little!  I met Christa at the Folk Fest in August.  Sweet little thing loved my pink daisy painting....but needed it to be 6 times the size it was.  Man, I think it turned out amazing!  This afternoon the kiddos and I are headed to Atlanta to deliver the painting then head over to the Puppetry Arts Center for Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer production.  We are super excited!  What a wonderful start to our very busy Holiday filled party weekend! 


PS yes, it has taken me until today to get it all ready for her.  Note to those wishing for a custom painting, I do tend to procrastinate.  tisktisk.

1 comment:

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

I ALWAYS procrastinate with custom orders - why is that? I think it is fear. With non-custom - I can paint what I want - but with requests, I worry that it won't be how they want. Silly, silly.
Have a nice weekend!
-Trish

Related Posts with Thumbnails