4.12.2011

Feeling a Tad Bit....

Overwhelmed.  Yep.  Me.  Overwhelmed.  I am not one that usually gets this kind of wound up before a show.  Now I get wound up about things....but more because I am beyond excited about what is happening.   I like everything to be perfect for a show down to the last detail.  But this is an in the gut freak out show is here I am NOT READY KIND OF OVERWHELM.  Whew.  I said it.  And I am shaking.  And I am blogging instead of painting?
But before I go here is what I came home with yesterday.  65 frames for my little tiles!  Wooohooo!  Looking at them all stacked up was freaking me out.   Until I actually sat down and glued the tiles in, hammered the hangers and signed them all. 
This is by far my favorite printed item to sell.  Makes me giggly looking at them all!!  Oh and the paintings behind the tiles are another giggly thing to look at.  Almost done, they need their lines filled and their frames.  I am loving the bigger paintings.  Love.  Puffy hearts all around.  Ok.  So I am calming down a bit now.  Thanks for listening.  I'll be back hopefully before Friday to share some more finished products.  Friday is Show DAY!!!!!  Sweetwater420 Festival.....come see me!!

7 comments:

nacherluver said...

Looks perfect to me! Stand back, take a deep breath and be proud! Looks like an amazing show already. :)

Alicia said...

Love those paintings in the back, the willowy branches hanging done are wonderful! Wish I could come, best of luck!

Laura said...

OH how I wish I still lived in Peachtree City so I could visit you at the Sweetwater420 Festival! Best of Luck from Detroit!! I read your blog pretty much every day. Thank you Jenni - your insights and art are a wonderful daily inspiration to me.

This Moment said...

I especially LOVE the painting with the car and trees--so beautiful!

Good luck at your show:)

Artsy Matilda said...

Jenni! These are fabulous. Best of luck with your show. I know it'll be hugely successful...that's just "how you roll". :-) Thanks for the inspiration for today.

Heather Crawford said...

Oh my..great work..I love those frames..who makes them and are they for sale anywhere? I used to buy something similar at Lakewood...

Heather

Denise Riches said...

Hi Jenni...just love your paintings, especially your backgrounds. I love the colors and the looseness of them. Can I ask you a question? Are you painting wet in wet or does it just come together in multiple layers. These are just fabulous!!!!!! Thanks and have a great Spring weekend!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails