6.03.2011

Major Etsy Update

I've only a few goals this summer.  With the kiddos out of school and Mom duty in full swing (pool time in full swing I should say), I have to set weekly goals that are attainable.  I get really wound up about "not working".  Ummm...actually I get a little crazy when I am not working.  When the momentum gets out of whack, well I am not so pleasant to be around.  It's me.  I know that.  So, to ward of the crazy Mom syndrome I set goals.  Week 1......ETSY update in the metal category.  WOOOHOOO.......It's done.  And just in the nick of time.   
 The necklace above is similar to the ones featured in Belle Amoire this month!!
Next week's goal:  ETSY update in paint.  Yep.  Real paint.  Not prints.  Well, doorbell is ringing.  Day of play here we come!!!

2 comments:

Melissa I. said...

I love the little bird nests you make with the different beads. Can't wait to check out your Etsy shop.

mama bleu said...

I love birdie art....as you can tell from the art I am doing. There is something about birds and nests that are so wonderful. Your necklaces are amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails