6.24.2011

Pieces of Me...Building Relationships

I've been dreaming since starting this journey as a full-time artist of getting my work past these studio walls.  The first door has finally opened on that dream!  Wooohoooo!!!  Just look where my art has landed!  On POM tees!  Pieces of Me brand is owned by the adorable Julia Brown.  You can not help but gravitate towards her because she radiates so brightly. 
This whole experience has been a bit surreal.  Meeting her at Serenbe May Day, feeling totally connected to her and she to I, getting the call, getting the art ready, and getting the tees made in time for the Dallas and Denver shows.  It has been a whirlwind of a summer indeed!!
I am in love with the whole idea of my art being on these tees.  My favorite outfit to wear:  a great pair of jeans ( Lucky Jeans always) and a fabulous tee.  That's me.  So Julia....THANK YOU for getting me out there into the world and helping me to see that I can dream BIG!
I am not sure when these will be in my etsy shop and at The Vintage-Flea, but I'll be sure to let you know.  If you aren't on Facebook, you can see my business page here or Pieces of Me page here.  You do not have to have a profile to see the fun going on in both business pages!! 

6 comments:

nacherluver said...

Congrats! They're adorable.

Terri said...

Oh how amazing jenni! I can't wait to buy one. Congrats! Terri

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! I also lov the new look to your blog.

Dianne said...

Very cool! Congrats! Love them!

~ Dawn ~ said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! Several of your pieces come to my mind! I can't wait to see them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails