9.18.2009

I Love Show Weekends!!

So this now marks my first full year of road shows. And I love them. Really. The planning, preparing, setting up. Seriously, I love it. It's hard work I tell you, and I really have to depend on great friends and sweet family, but it is worth it! Here's a picture from the last show I participated in the spring: Yep. I am all about the "Whole look". And man have I gone bonkers with my "new look". So the unveiling will be.........
THIS WEEKEND!!! I hope you can find an hour or two to come by and say howdy. Because I want to see all those familiar faces. Here are the details:
WHAT: Shakerag Festival
WHERE: Peachtree City, GA
WHEN: Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 12-5
Can't wait. I won't sleep a wink. Oh, and tonight I'll be hanging with Valerie at The Vintage-Flea for Artwalk. So come there too!!

1 comment:

allison strine said...

Well I sure hope you don't sell that bicycle in a weathered frame! 'cause I want that at Norcross! Hi Mattie - I just discovered you from the Norcross Art Fest artist list - I'm going to be exhibiting too - see you there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails