9.21.2009

Okay, So Maybe the Rain was Meant to Be

So I didn't have to sit in my car too long on Sunday to realize that I was going to have to put my girl panties on, unload, set-up and get ready for customers. Because for some reason, God decided to let the rain cease on our little patch of Peachtree City for our little craft fair on Sunday. As soon as I finished painting Lions with 1st and 2nd graders in Sunday School I hopped in the van, raced over to my spot and found my buddy Phillip and his Wife Susan, and then Ellie and her girls to help me unload and set up. I guess my whoo-hooooo blog got some sympathy ratings and they came out like little army ants! Yeah for friends! I wanted to show off some of the new offerings here at Mattie's Social Circle. Adorable bottle cap earrings.
Porcelain pendants .......

And whittle charms perfect for the charm bracelet......
So sales wise it was a low day, but I met some great people. And perhaps doing this particular show was really more about meeting those around me than making money. So I count my blessings for the weekend instead of dollars. And they are bountiful! I spent quality time with my dear Mother, Nancy, and met these amazing crafters; Tiffin of Linwood Avenue, Jessica of Peachtree Photography, and Joy of Joya Jewelry.
"We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives." -Dan Zadra -So I thank you girls. And all who came out to say "Hi!".... you are the best!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE your charms! They are delightful!

Meda said...

I think the real awesome thing is that you have such a craft fair where you live. It's so nice to get out there and meet people who have the same interests as you do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails