3.17.2010

Art Workshop Offered

I love to paint bikes. It was the first wheeled subject for me after the birdies. So when I had to decide what to offer during Spring Break for an art workshop, this subject became my inspiration! So, if you are in the area, have a child between 1st grade and up, join me!! Here are the details: Wednesday, April 7th at Hobby Lobby in Newnan, GA. You can choose morning session 9:30-12 or afternoon 1-3:30. The cost is $35 to moi. We will be making a 12"x12" canvas painting of a bike using acrylics and of course a little collage! If time allows, we'll explore a little with oil pastels.


Just email me if you'd like to join us! artsyorange@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

LR said...

i am all the way in Dallas, but what a treat that will be for those who attend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails