3.21.2010

Home Sweet Home

This weekend was such a great time for Mailey and the other 17 little girls on the camp out! We made lots of new friends..... Did a little hiking and canoeing.......
A little tye-dying (I was wearing a white hoodie and managed to NOT get any on that, but our hands will likely be stained for days!).......


A camp fire and mashmallow roasting both nights, with lots of fun camp songs.................

And of course a lot of time to just be KIDS! By the way, all my cooking went off without a hitch. I am however, beyond tired. In fact I think this is what one would call exhaustion. So this afternoon I took a very hot shower and plan to get into the studio tonight to do some mindless painting (base coating stuff). Deadlines are up on the horizon and I am thinking today is a great time to get started slowly

1 comment:

Heidi Moos said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Love,
Heidi

Related Posts with Thumbnails