9.21.2010

Gentle Reminder Scrappy Cuffs

I mentioned that I'd been doing a ton of sewing, so here is the other project from this adventure with my sewing machine and ALL it's fabulous stitches!
These are made with two pieces of fabric sandwiched with batting.  Lots of random stitching, button closures, hand stamped saying with more stitches and of course a hand dyed charm and bead!  They are super comfortable and quite a conversation piece.  I made them in 3 sizes as well so to fit all wrist sizes. 
I promise after the Norcross Art Festival, should there be any left, they will appear in my Etsy shop.  For now though, if you are interested in any pictured, please just send me an email.  They are priced at $22 each.

5 comments:

Lessons Learned said...

oh my gosh..you're killin me. save me one at norcross! but i have BIG wrists, so i hope it fits :)

Isabel said...

wow i love these!!!What size are they? I have tiny and I mean tiny wrist but love cuffs and bracelets, I hope you have some left(one):O)

Paulette Insall ~ Reflecting Colors of the Soul said...

love these!!! what size is the "shine within" one? i have tiny wrists too.....like 6-1/4" if i remember right. would love to get that one from ya if it's small enough.

blessings & hugs,
paulette

gypsysticks said...

now there's a neat idea! love those. maybe if I'm lucky, you'll have some left to put in your etsy shop...

Suzanne said...

Those are so cute. I think in this economy, smaller-ticket items will do quite well at art shows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails