10.22.2010

Headed to the Fair!

I love to go to the County Fair.  The smells, the tastes, the sounds.....it literally is an experience that teases all the senses!  Today my Mom, Sister and I are headed to the "grown up" fair, The Country Living Magazine fair!  It just happens to be traveling our way this year to Stone Mountain Park.  It's about a 45 minute drive from my home.  We are so very excited!  I'll be sure to post some pictures upon my return.  An artist friend of mine set up at the event and said it is literally the most amazing show she's ever taken part.  And coming from her in my book is HUGE!

If you want to know more go here to see if the fair is coming near you.

1 comment:

nacherluver said...

Lucky you! Can't wait to see pics. Would love to go but I checked the link and it's no where near me on their calendar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails