10.01.2010

Come on Guys....

OK readers, if you live within a let's say an hour radius (or more), come and "Go Where You've Never Been".  Come to the Norcross Art Festival and see me!  And if you do stop by and happen to tell me that you are one of my blog friends, I have a GIFT for you.  That's right, I said gift.  It's one of my love languages, gift giving that is.  And since many of you I've never met to give a gift, well I suppose all these words I write are a little gifty....but I want to give my blog readers who come to see me a little something to say thanks.  For listening that is.  Oh, and sometimes talking with me (That means I do read your comments btw).

It's Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 12-5.  I'll be the one with the best tent display........yes, I am that confident.  See you there!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well let my just say that your blog ranks right up there with one of my faves! Your art is happy, sweet. I wish I could be there, I'd love to see your art in person.
If you get a chance, stop by my friend Beth Macre's booth. She will be the one with the sweet clay houses. Tell her I said hi!
Best luck at the festival!!

Lessons Learned said...

your tent display IS always one of the best there!!!

Anonymous said...

It was really nice to meet you in person..I would love to some to Newnan sometime :). Your tent looks really nice and am sure you will do great! Thanks for the present!--Nancy

Unknown said...

Huge cyber hug to all of you who came to see me. It makes me want to blog more knowing you really are like on the other side of my computer! My blog readers are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails